We are always on the lookout for talented people. If you think you have what it takes to be on our team, feel free to send us your information. We would like to hear from you.
Current Job Openings:
Outside Sales Representative
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales of printing and marketing services offered by TruColor.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows Sales Associate to give effective presentation of the capabilities of TruColor.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with General Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects’ business problems, and the TruColor solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities, including the use of Microsoft Outlook or other Contact Management Tool to maintain accurate records to maximize potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales in the Printing and/or Graphics Communications industry.
- Experience with printing solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Extending time standing, walking, and driving is required.
- Requires good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment (e.g., computers, mobile devices, copier/scanners). A possibility of heavy lifting is expected; sometimes in excess of up to 35 lbs. of force as a function of making deliveries and visiting clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.